Sunday, June 26, 2011

My New Hair Gel

I know I said that I wouldn't blog today, but I have to share this:
During the summer I need a much stronger hold gel for two reasons: to help keep frizzies at bay &
to help my hair clump into curls instead of looking like a bunch of tangled, limp waves. This week I finally bought that stronger gel (my hair has looked awful this whole month, by the way.) I bought the same brand that I always do, but this time I bought a gel for spiking. This gel was obviously meant for men to use, but I didn't mind until I came home and smelled it! Wooeee !it smells distinctively masculine!
I used it anyway & my hair looked great. So if you are around me this summer, here's an explanation as to why I smell like a boy, but have cute hair!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.1

No comments:

Post a Comment