Saturday, June 18, 2011

Giggling, Chuckling and Laughing out Loud!

I had to share this video of my sweetie laughing and laughing at her colored rings! I'm not sure what she thought was so funny? But she sure does have an adorable laugh.
Sometimes I feel that people think critically of me because I'm reluctant to take things seriously. In this respect I had a good teacher in my dad. He tends to laugh at a lot of situations, and I may have adopted a "If I don't laugh, I may just cry mentality" along the way.
I don't feel so bad about that when I watch this great video of my baby girl for two reasons:
First, look at that, wouldn't you rather do that then be all serious!
Secondly, life is short. In James 4:14 it says, "Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away." 
I think we should all take a lesson from my baby girl, take a couple minutes and laugh at some colored rings. Just enjoy yourself and those you love, because our days are short, and this moment will never happen again!
Without further ado, the World Premier of the video you have been anxiously anticipating: 

2 comments:

  1. Aw! That is so adorable! Laughter does doth good like medicine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it! Isn't she the cutest!?

    ReplyDelete