Monday, August 8, 2011

30 Days of Esther: Day 24

"Wherein the king granted the Jews which were in every city to gather themselves together, and to stand for their life, to destroy, to slay, and to cause to perish, all the power of the people and province that would assault them, both little ones and women, and to take the spoil of them for a prey," - Esther 8:11
God will protect those that love him. And, he certainly delivered the Jews from a great calamity!

"The angel of the Lord encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them." - Psalm 34:7
When I was a little girl and I thought someone mistreated me, my first reaction was that I would tell my dad. I knew that he would defend and protect me, because he's my dad. If our earthly fathers love us and will defend and protect us from danger, then how much more will our Heavenly Father protect us! He loves us so much more than even our dads on earth. (And judging from my dad and my husband, that's a whole bunch!) We have no need to worry when dangers present themselves, because our Father knew they were coming even before we do. And, He's already set in place a plan for our protection.

"And who is he that will harm you, if ye be followers of that which is good?" I Peter 3:13

No comments:

Post a Comment