Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tenderest Pork Chops

As a kid you would have had to wrestle me to force me to eat pork chops! But, in recent years I've come to love, love, love!pork chops!
Part of the reason I don't like pork chops is because I think that when you grill or bake them they always end just a little tough. For at least four years I've only prepared my pork chops in the slow cooker. The results are always super tender, moist and amazingly delicious pork chops!
Here it is ready to cook
Here's the recipe:
4 American Cut Pork Chops
1 Tablespoon Paprika
1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
1 Tablespoon Onion Powder
1/4 Cup Olive Oil
1 Cup Water
1 Chicken bullion Cube
Salt & Pepper to taste



I throw the pork chops in the slow cooker and then throw everything else on top. Turn the cooker up to high and cook for 4 hours.

Trust me, the result is awesome!
If you wanted to add any other spices you could go for it and create a totally different flavor, but I think these are a good basic flavor.
And, dum, dum, dum... Here they are cooked! I wish you could scratch and sniff your computer!
You can almost see how it's falling apart, can't you???!!

No comments:

Post a Comment