Thursday, January 26, 2012

Yummy Burger Seasoning

I adapted this from a recipe I found on AllRecipes.Com:
I needed to come up with a meal that was quick, delicious and could feed numerous people with a low cost. I decided to make gourmet sliders. I made the buns myself, but I wasn’t happy with the results. They tasted fine, but they were more like a biscuit than a bun, so, I won’t bore you with those details. 
However, the burger themselves tasted awesome, and smelled even better! I’m one of those nutty people who think that a food can only taste good if my whole house smells good while making it!
I mixed one pound of ground beef with about a quarter cup bread crumbs, one egg, one packet dry gravy mix, one packet French onion soup mix, and one packet dry Italian dressing mix. The result was scrumptiously yummy burgers. Instead of topping them with American cheese I topped them with a shredded Italian cheese blend. 
Hope you get a chance to try them, and you enjoy them as much as we did.
I don’t have a photo, because we ate them before I decided to blog about them, sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment