Friday, October 14, 2011

What I've been up to lately!

It's been a busy couple of months in our little house, and honestly, I'm pooped!
When I've had times to briefly play on the internet I've been looking at hair tutorials, and I've done a few cute ones that I've found online! :D Made me very happy when they've succeeded!
I've begun to venture into trying to "create" my own new styles. My big girl is wearing one today. I would post a tutorial/pic of it, but it's pretty messy. I'll probably try the same style & try to post the pic tomorrow!
Here are a few of the styles I've tried. Happy styling!
This is a braided Crown! Thankfully, there are better pics on the original blog post here!

My sister has the perfect hair for this style! I loved it on the post here, but my little one's hair was just too fine for it to work. Pretty isn't it!

This is our "Andalasia" style. She's worn this a few times, but it doesn't stay well in her hair, she's too active. Find the tutorial on this great site!

No comments:

Post a Comment