Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Silly Posting Mistake

SO, I wanted to do a modesty post, but that's something that I wanted to take a lot of time and prayer before posting...
I ended up thinking I'd saved it as a draft, but somehow posted it as an empty blog. Which is great because it's not ready at all.
I did however notice that it's gotten quite a few views, so I'll definitely make sure that I post something on this topic soon. I just want to be careful in what I say and how I say it.
Modesty is a touchy issue and something that needs to be handled with care. The post will mostly address the "blame game" that happens in today's heated modesty debates, and that we should be considering this an issue of both the male and female heart more than anything...but more on that later! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment